Friday, July 1, 2011

Against Your Better Judgment

Hey, you. You look confused, possibly about the GDP. I don't know. This is "Against Your Better Judgment," or "AYBJ" for short, which, just like you thought, is pronounced like "AGWS" ... TLA.

In this blog I'll be answering pressing questions, longstanding or current, practical or plesiosauric (I don't judge), with the truth. It'll be often, but not that often, so don't give me those sad puppy eyes. Getting those must have been really gross. No, don't drop them on the floor! Who's going to clean that up?

I know what you're going to ask next, "Judgment, can I submit a question for you to answer?" And I would respond, "I don't know, Dennis, can you?" See, why are you so reckless? That was such a reckless mistake! You'd call me a wise guy but I think we'd be OK after we go out for drinks. What are tonight's specials? Ah, I guess it doesn't matter; I'll just get the margarita.

You may submit a question to me via e-mail. It's not illegal; I checked. I promise I'll look at it, but I don't know that I'll read it. I don't like confrontational fonts.

Finally, some brigands or highwaymen might consider the information I present here to be nothing more than satire. To these individuals I say, "I stand offended, my good sir. I thought we were pals!"

I'm sure there was a chance you were confused about the GDP. Don't lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment